Anthony and Sylvan punctured plumbing line during construction, failed to investigate when I complained leading to lots of cleaning and damage to Nature 2 cartridge, filter, etc.Still won't own up to this damage or other problems.
Is this the kind of company you want building your pool/ They have 1 contractor serving multiple states so he never sees most of the projects and project managers are also rarely there. Just the subs who don't appear to get blueprints or instructions or pass on to the manager exactly what they did and where.
This is just the latest issue to arise from them.They built too small a wall so in heavy rains 2-3 times per year the pool deck floods because they don't have a proper geo or hydroengineer figure out what is actually needed and used nonprofessional staff.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Pool Construction
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I closed on a new construction Pulte home in Phoenix on August 2. On September 8 after morning rain, I discovered an area of 13'out from the patio is..."
- "Letter sent to College works with NO response.Please find below comments on my experience with College Works. Nathen (project manager) explained the process to me, and as a business..."
- "After 5 years the structure of the so called QUALITY home is starting to rotten (door frame on back door, design balcony on main entry), questionable roof construction, VERY questionable..."
- "Moss and Company abuses little old lady's and disabled people. Moss and company sues little old lady for reviewing her experience on yelp. The harassment Moss and Company and James..."
- "I oredered two Tshirts and a matching phone case beginning of 12/3/16. They shipped me the wrong item with the wrong artwork. The artwork was a bunny not a ***..."
- "I purchased a reload it pack in the beginning of December 2016. I attempted to set up an account on their website. (This is my first ever experience with this..."
- "Dear Mr. Greetings ~~ Hello, I just bought a 2016 new MDX almost 9days ago at Norris show room, Ellicott city, MD, 21043 There was small deep rust spot on backside of..."
- "I live in a Ryland condominium building. It was built in 2005 and has had major water issues since it was built. Several sprinkler pipes have burst causing major damage..."
- "Good piece of advise. Find your dog elsewhere. This company is just out to make money and not to spread the love of animals with families. I spent $2,000 on..."