Anthony Sylvan Pool Review from Freehold Township, New Jersey
We are writing to inform consumers of the poor workmanship of out $65,000 Anthony Sylvan pool.We contracted with Anthony Sylvan in 2007 and the pool was completed in November then closed for the season.
We first swam in the pool summer 2008. The following year our tiles started to fall off and we had our tile guy fix them because it was only a few. The following summer it continued to happen and we decided to contact Anthony Sylvan to come fix them. They came out and replaced some tiles however this continued to happen summer after summer.
We then decided to contact another pool company to see if there was a bigger problem and much to our surprise we were told the bond beam had a large crack behind the tiles and this will only get worse. So we contacted Anthony Sylvan again and they said well now your out of warranty and we will have to charge you $11,000 to fix this. Really on this very new pool?? I said this must have happened right away and you choose to ONLY replace the tiles knowing there was a much bigger problem.
How could a well built pool need these kind of repairs after a short period of time. This company was neglectful and fraudulent in not informing us of this major problem. We also had 4 other companies tell us the same thing that the bond beam was cracked. How does every company know this but not Anthony Sylvan.
I am so disappointed with our Anthony Sylvan Pool.Buyer beware.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
You May Also Like
- "Do not use Everdry. We made that mistake and now out thousands of dollars. They come to your house and scare you to death about mold, bang on your door..."
- "Anthony and Sylvan punctured plumbing line during construction, failed to investigate when I complained leading to lots of cleaning and damage to Nature 2 cartridge, filter, etc. Still won't own..."
- "It was recently discovered that my Standard Pacific home and all 37 homes built the same year have major structural water damage. At least 4 structural engineers have reported..."
- "I run an E-Commerce store targeting US demographic. Surprisingly in January my website got a Manual Penalty from Google (i got an email from Google regarding this) and in an..."
- "I have a 1999 Fleetwood Discovery. Its a very popular layout. I have a Freightliner Chassis under me. Its commercial midium range bus chassis. Ive had minor roof leak..."
- "I want to start by stating that the staff at this location are great, our saleswoman, Laura, was very helpful. However, this review is about the delivery process and the..."
- "Disappointing service by Dynamite CLothing I placed an online order for 2 dresses on Nov 28,2016 and selected "2 day delivery" by paying $20 extra. Items were shipped on Nov..."
- "My Sister from AL Khor Qatar sent me money via trans fast worth P 20,223.35 which I received it at mlhuilier just only P 20,098.00. Where's the remaining P 125.35?..."
- "I have so far NOT rec'd 5 items. They wont refund, cause it shows it made it to my town 1 item didnt fit description 1 item is broken I..."