Anthony Sylvan Pool Review from Freehold Township, New Jersey
We are writing to inform consumers of the poor workmanship of out $65,000 Anthony Sylvan pool.We contracted with Anthony Sylvan in 2007 and the pool was completed in November then closed for the season.
We first swam in the pool summer 2008. The following year our tiles started to fall off and we had our tile guy fix them because it was only a few. The following summer it continued to happen and we decided to contact Anthony Sylvan to come fix them. They came out and replaced some tiles however this continued to happen summer after summer.
We then decided to contact another pool company to see if there was a bigger problem and much to our surprise we were told the bond beam had a large crack behind the tiles and this will only get worse. So we contacted Anthony Sylvan again and they said well now your out of warranty and we will have to charge you $11,000 to fix this. Really on this very new pool?? I said this must have happened right away and you choose to ONLY replace the tiles knowing there was a much bigger problem.
How could a well built pool need these kind of repairs after a short period of time. This company was neglectful and fraudulent in not informing us of this major problem. We also had 4 other companies tell us the same thing that the bond beam was cracked. How does every company know this but not Anthony Sylvan.
I am so disappointed with our Anthony Sylvan Pool.Buyer beware.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "NO complaints. We are rebuilding because of a fire. The insurance adjuster told us to find a plan and a builder. After researching online for local builders on your own..."
- "These photos show a crack in the foundation slab that I discovered when I took up the carpet in my house at Sun City Hilton Head, SC.Photo 1 shows what..."
- "Joseph E. Prada (or Joseph E. Prado) agreed to install laminate floors on the second floor in my mom's house - a total of 800 sq feet. The total work..."
- "Moss and Company abuses little old lady's and disabled people. Moss and company sues little old lady for reviewing her experience on yelp. The harassment Moss and Company and James..."
- "1st time i used levis u.k. Return policy is a trick to keep your money atlest show it on the shop so customer can be aware instead written small at..."
- "I oredered two Tshirts and a matching phone case beginning of 12/3/16. They shipped me the wrong item with the wrong artwork. The artwork was a bunny not a ***..."
- "Last Monday I had nine teeth pulled and my upper jaw and was given a prescription for 20 Vicidon. The pharmacist would not fill it because she said it had..."
- "My name is Eddy and 2 years ago Johnny cured my 7+ year cocaine and heroin addiction. I just went back for my annual reboot and reset and I am..."
- "I have a 1999 Fleetwood Discovery. Its a very popular layout. I have a Freightliner Chassis under me. Its commercial midium range bus chassis. Ive had minor roof leak..."