We are writing to inform consumers of the poor workmanship of out $65,000 Anthony Sylvan pool.We contracted with Anthony Sylvan in 2007 and the pool was completed in November then closed for the season.
We first swam in the pool summer 2008. The following year our tiles started to fall off and we had our tile guy fix them because it was only a few. The following summer it continued to happen and we decided to contact Anthony Sylvan to come fix them. They came out and replaced some tiles however this continued to happen summer after summer.
We then decided to contact another pool company to see if there was a bigger problem and much to our surprise we were told the bond beam had a large crack behind the tiles and this will only get worse. So we contacted Anthony Sylvan again and they said well now your out of warranty and we will have to charge you $11,000 to fix this. Really on this very new pool?? I said this must have happened right away and you choose to ONLY replace the tiles knowing there was a much bigger problem.
How could a well built pool need these kind of repairs after a short period of time. This company was neglectful and fraudulent in not informing us of this major problem. We also had 4 other companies tell us the same thing that the bond beam was cracked. How does every company know this but not Anthony Sylvan.
I am so disappointed with our Anthony Sylvan Pool.Buyer beware.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
You May Also Like
- "I placed nearly 5K down in form of check that was cashed 2 days later on vinyl siding job promised to be done by Christmas. Cash down was expected in..."
- "August 8: salesman and order.August 20: no contact from company. I called and made the order.Sept 7: Installation day.Sept 13: ongoing problems.The installers arrived with ceramic tile, and 3 backer..."
- "These photos are of a house with defective stucco at Sun City Hilton Head, SC. It is one example of the widespread defective stucco problem at SCHH that has resulted..."
- "I run an E-Commerce store targeting US demographic. Surprisingly in January my website got a Manual Penalty from Google (i got an email from Google regarding this) and in an..."
- "I want to start by stating that the staff at this location are great, our saleswoman, Laura, was very helpful. However, this review is about the delivery process and the..."
- "I did not have a choice when I bought my house 8 years ago as to who supplied my propane. But from the start it's been a horrible experience dealing..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."